Saturday, February 05, 2005

Introduction

This blog is dedicated to a a girl. I guess it would be more appropriate to call her a married women instead of a girl, but for me she will always remain the girl who walked past me one day and changed my thinking forever. Why did I look at her on that fateful day I do not know for sure, but look at her I did. Was it her beauty, her attitude or her brown contact lenses? What was that something special that drew me towards her. God why did I have to look at her?

I have started this blog because after all these years I cannot still free myself from her. I just cannot tell her to get out of my life. But was she ever in my life? I need answers and I hope that by writing down all the memories that I have of her I will be able to find these answers. This is not a story od love, sex or even friendship. But a story exists I plan to write it down here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home